About Me

Philip Terrence Jeff Eli Colin = Junior Astronomers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Malfunctions

Its Terrence. First ever show out of town last night went well. It's odd playing for totally different faces. It was great to have all our friends from Charlotte come. Like for the first time I really had to try and for the first time felt sort of like I was back in middle school again. Like your fighting for attention. Its a rush.
Charleston is a beautiful place. I could spend a-lot of time of down here. Enjoyed all the bands a whole lot. There was a band from Japan but I didnt quite catch there names. It took me back by how happy they were to play and be here. Makes me appreciate what we are trying to do a whole more. You don't see people smile that much while they are playing music.

www.myspace.com/sleepyeyegiant
Check these guys out. They put on the show. And we appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers