About Me

Philip Terrence Jeff Eli Colin = Junior Astronomers

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Terrible at this

...Every time I come to write on the blog, I end up deleting everything and never posting. I can never seem to get the hang of the idea that someone might actually read these words, and more so, care about them (Honestly, I've deleted 2 posts all ready). It's strange, I write all the time for myself, but I don't usually share it. Terrence keeps bugging me about doing it though, so, here goes nothing.
...See, damn it, I can't do this. I'm trying to decide if I should just put up something I've written before. I've written two separate ideas, both WAY too long for a blog entry, and too complicated for my minimal vocabulary. And now they were both just a waste of time because I've deleted them both. I've been sitting here since 3:45, and it is now 5 am.
At this point, I blame Terrence. I don't know why this is so hard for me. I guess I just brought new meaning to "Here goes Nothing".
I just keep thinking about...how I've always wanted to lean to play the cello...
There we go, 2 hours later and you have all learned something new about me...I've always wanted to lean to play the cello.
I promise to get better at this, I just need a little bit of practice and some self esteem.
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers