About Me

Philip Terrence Jeff Eli Colin = Junior Astronomers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Been A While

Terrence here.

I know its been quite some time since we posted on here. I can speak for myself and say I've been quite busy collecting myself. This has been a really growing year but next year shall be quite more exciting. We have some song idea's that I believe everyone will really love.

Columbia last night was glorious. It's crazy how strong the love is down there. We are definitely going to try and make it down there more often next year.

I've been hesitant to write about a-lot of things in my life. I don't know how long I will be but you'll know when I start writing. I'll post a little bit of the verse's from the new songs and idea's.

We have a few cool show's coming up in December as-well so keep checking the myspace!

Hug the ones you love.

Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers