About Me

Philip Terrence Jeff Eli Colin = Junior Astronomers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"For the record"

Our first tour behind us. There's a-lot of mixed emotions being back. As cliche as it sounds, I learned a-lot about myself/being in a band/ and how much I want to tour the world. There's still so much I haven't seen. Here's the things worth mentioning on the trip.

Highlights:
Watching the Philly/Yankee game projector on the wall outside the venue in Philadelphia.
Watching Harvard for a week straight.
Seeing NYC for the first time in my life.
Playing in Chapel Hill for Halloween.

We have decided to take it easy for the rest of year. We are planning another trip north early December but it's still up in the air. We all have to get our money in order and we are trying to prep for recording and touring in 2010. We met some really great people on the road. All of which I hope to see again soon. I soon will learn how to post cool pics on here but until the you have only my words. Thanks everyone for a great tour and be on the look out. We got some big plans for 2010!

-Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers